On Wednesday evening, a man in Massachusetts became the first person reported to have a case of monkeypox in the U.S. The man contracted monkeypox after traveling to Canada.
The Home of the Life Sciences Industry
Janssen’s Tremfya, an IL-23 inhibitor, is showing an ability to separate itself from AbbVie’s Skyrizi in preventing the activation of cells that drive inflammation.
More Top Stories
- Where We Are: Omicron BA.2 Persists while Vaccines Lower Risk of Lo...
- Fighting Neurodegeneration by Targeting Fossil Viruses in DNA
- Spruce Biosciences Aims to Break Through in CAH, PCOS
- Mersana Enters Busy Gastric Cancer Space with Orphan Drug Designation
- Collaborative Analysis Reveals "Class Effect" in DMD Safety Issues